Klutch Action
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Members that are not active will be kicked and the LEADERS who are not active will be moved to veteran (retired) status
If you would like to be apart of the match on Monday 3/19/12 please post on the thread post so I can know ASAP

New application

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

New application Empty
PostSubject: New application   New application Icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 3:36 am

Score Per Minute: 123 (for good reason)

Kill/Death Ratio: 0.798 (Improving when I can)

Preferred game mode: Conquest

Preferred Kit: Engineer

Preferred Vehicle: Any Attack Helicopter

BattleLog Profile link: http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/soldier/Duke2thaNukem/stats/370428178/xbox/

Have a working mic: Yes

Xbox Live Gamer Tag: Duke2thaNukem

Any additional comments or information we should know about you:

The reason for my low SPM and unfortunate K/D ratio stems from two reasons mainly:

1. Due to college courses and work, my time is occupied, leaving me with little time to play on BF3 nowadays.

2. I go out of my way to defend the deployment with the AA gun and AA rockets since no one else seems to pay attention to the fact that there are opponents that try to spawn camp and destroy or steal our vehicles. While a strong offense is good, one should not neglect the safety of one's own deployment. The pantsir and centurion really do help as long as there is someone willing to dedicate themselves to manning it. If there is no AA device in a map, I try to stop the glitchers and exploiters from trying to get the upper hand. I hope this serves as a valid reason.

I hope you will take my dedication to deployment defense and anti-glitching into consideration. Thank you for reading.
Back to top Go down
Regicidal
Leader
Regicidal

New application Empty
PostSubject: Re: New application   New application Icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 3:44 am

we'll get back to you, thanks man. and i've never heard of someone like you but you got good points there and it could be well useful.
Back to top Go down
https://klutchaction.forumotion.com

New application Empty
PostSubject: Re: New application   New application Icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 3:50 am

Regicidal wrote:
i've never heard of someone like you but you got good points there and it could be well useful.

"Never heard of someone like me?" What do you mean, if you don't mind me asking?"

I should state that the overpass on Tehran is a real pain but that's nothing the LAV or a C4-laden MAV can't fix. Even the normally inaccessible rooftops in Strike at Karkand are no match for mortar, RPG/SMAW, LAV and tank fire. The only problem is that I spot them out and end up usually being the only one trying to deal with them when playing recon.
Back to top Go down
Regicidal
Leader
Regicidal

New application Empty
PostSubject: Re: New application   New application Icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 5:51 am

I mean I have never heard of some one who goes out of his way to defend the deployment, its a compliment, I like it lol
Back to top Go down
https://klutchaction.forumotion.com

New application Empty
PostSubject: Re: New application   New application Icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 8:44 am

Regicidal wrote:
I mean I have never heard of some one who goes out of his way to defend the deployment, its a compliment, I like it lol

That's the reason for my low SPM. I'm playing the waiting game until the enemy tries something funny. Someone has to prevent the base-rapers from wrecking our stuff. It takes more work on Caspian as I have to knock down a mess of trees to get full visibility on either deployment. I would use the Javelin and play a more active role but out of every match, nobody was using soflam. So, I'm stuck taking RPG rockets to trees with the Expl. perk equipped so that I have ten rockets instead.

I'm also pretty handy in the gunner's seat of the attack chopper. Standard equip is Flares, Autoloader and Guided missiles.
Back to top Go down
Austen
Leader
Austen

New application Empty
PostSubject: Re: New application   New application Icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 1:00 pm

We could probably use someone like you we just need to make sure that your defensive strategies are effective
Back to top Go down
[kA] FuZioN
Leader
[kA] FuZioN

New application Empty
PostSubject: Re: New application   New application Icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 2:52 pm

We tend to do a pretty good job with keeping ourselves from being spawn camped, the team shifts tactics to pull those ppl off our assets. It hardly ever happens though as we push the map majority of time and end up taking all flags until we push the other team back to deployment. We have some good recon players, me and austen being two of them so we hardly ever have pesky recon campers on rooftops or the overpass that we haven't dealt with. We're an overall quality team, and always look for more players who bring some quality play into the group. What you'll need to do is add a few of us on battle log and then we can find each other on live so we can play matches and see how you do and how you may be able to help.
Back to top Go down
http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/user/x0_FuZioN_0x/

New application Empty
PostSubject: Re: New application   New application Icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 5:09 pm

Very well then. As I mentioned before, everyone, I don't get on as often due to classes four days a week and work two days a week at minimum. Things will be tight but I can assure you, I would be honored to join all of you in action. I hope that whatever advice you can provide upon evaluating my performance in a match or two will be constructive.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

New application Empty
PostSubject: Re: New application   New application Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New application
Page 1 of 1