Klutch Action
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Members that are not active will be kicked and the LEADERS who are not active will be moved to veteran (retired) status
If you would like to be apart of the match on Monday 3/19/12 please post on the thread post so I can know ASAP

NGgamer7445 Application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
NGgamer7445

NGgamer7445 Application Empty
PostSubject: NGgamer7445 Application   NGgamer7445 Application Icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 6:50 pm

Score Per Minute:245

Kill/Death Ratio:0.906

Preferred game mode:Squad Rush

Preferred Kit:Assault,Recon

Preferred Vehicle:BMP-2M and the RHIB BOAT

BattleLog Profile link:http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/soldier/NGgamer7445/stats/353770846/xbox/

Have a working mic:YES

Xbox Live Gamer Tag: NGgamer7445

Any additional comments or information we should know about you:
I love Tactical Gameplay and dont let my age discourage you.
Back to top Go down
Regicidal
Leader
Regicidal

NGgamer7445 Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: NGgamer7445 Application   NGgamer7445 Application Icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 9:13 pm

Thankyou NGgamer.

No, we don't have an age limit because maturity doesn't always come with age, so the age doesn't discourage me at all so long as you can keep up with us in game we shouldn't have a problem. we usually look for higher score per minutes but since you like squad rush and play recon i wouldn't expect a particuly high spm anyway.

Now you've done this the next step is to get in touch with one of us ( crash me or fuzion or austen)

My GT: xX Regicidal Xx
Crash: Crashtehman
Fuzion and austen i can't remember atm (sorry lol) but crash or me should be on at some time for sure then we will invite you to a few games and you can play with us, if we like you and how you play then you shall be accepted.

So add us and get us to invite you.

Thanks
Back to top Go down
https://klutchaction.forumotion.com

NGgamer7445 Application
Page 1 of 1